The Dealer and Sales Representative dashboards have been updated to show Sales, Collections, and products for 24 months.
February 22, 2015 · By Jeff Roberson · No Comments
December 10, 2014 · By Jeff Roberson · No Comments
There is a new option under Adminstrator Settings to show Collection, Family or Class on the list screens for orders and invoices. I have enabled and defaulted this to collection for all existing customers. This was a regularly requested feature by users so they could quickly tell which products were on specific orders and invoices.
October 11, 2014 · By Jeff Roberson · No Comments
We have added an Invoice Aging Report to the available reports in FurnishWEB. This report allows a Sales Representative or a dealer to view invoices that they have not yet paid in full. This report groups by dealer and due date so you can easily determine which invoices need to be checked on for payment. Sales Representatives can run it for their territory or by dealer and a dealer can run this for their account to see their current invoice status easily.
August 07, 2013 · By Barry Welch · No Comments
The addition of the cloud-based portal technology will provide unique opportunities for home furnishings manufacturers to comply with and service customer needs by improving access and reliability of product, inventory, and order information for retailers and reps.
July 01, 2013 · By Jeff Roberson · No Comments
Over the weekend we added the ability for Staff and Sales Reps to enter Shared Container orders. These are often referred to as Shared Containers, Split Containers, or Partial Containers. They are an important part of Order taking for many companies so we hope this helps to expedite the order process even more. The new option is available for admin users to enable Sales Reps and Staff for container orders under the settings section of FurnishWEB.
→ No CommentsTags:
April 15, 2013 · By Jeff Roberson · No Comments
The image URL has now been added to the Price Sheet Excel report in the reports section. This option runs an Excel report with product, pricing and urls for a given manufacturer. These are timed links ( good for 30 days from downloading) so the images will need to be downloaded to another computer or server for continued use, but will will enable you to quickly load product images into another application, slide show, or photo gallery. Please do not hot link to the images in the image library.
To run this report go to the Reports Tab in FurnishWEB, Click on the Price Sheet option, select your filter options, then choose Excel as the report type. The image url options will then be show to run small, medium, large, zoom, or original.
November 15, 2012 · By Jeff Roberson · No Comments
We have added a few new printing options to FurnishWEB.
- There is now a Print link from the product list which will run an inventory report for the current filtered and sorted list.
- The Order Report now has options for Photos, No Photos, and Messages to print or not print.
- Territory Codes now print on the order detail and product detail
- New Active Inventory Report option added to Dashboard Quick Reports links
- New Options to Hide Pricing on Product and Price Reports
- Added Multi-Select to Product Class
October 17, 2012 · By Jeff Roberson · No Comments
Bassett Mirror is using eCat and scanners to write more orders. The eCat iPad application is powered automatically with product and image data feeds from FurnishWEB. FurnishWEB's iPad integration with eCat allows you to manage product information, inventory, and images for eCat and send orders direct to FurnishWEB for order status and processing for customers.
→ No CommentsTags:
June 04, 2012 · By Barry Welch · 1 Comment
FurnishWEB Version 4.0.2 has been Released
We've introduced some enhancements to FurnishWEB over the past several weeks. We're thankful for all our users' feedback and suggestions.
Below is a summary of our new or enhanced functionality:
In the first of a series of planned enhancements to our ORDER PAD, this release enhances the experience of building container orders and some minor changes regarding experience of entering and saving orders. FurnishWEB now provides an option to change the container size while building the order and even to build the order to fill multiple containers. There are other improvements, too:
- On container orders, the user can now 'Save as a Quote' without having met the container requirements and come back to the quote later and Move To OrderPad for completion.
- The pricing disclaimer has moved sooner in the process prior to products being searched and added.
- Added a preference so that some manufacturers to require a carrier selection.
- Provide administrators the ability to re-export an order if there as a problem getting that order loaded into their back-office accounting database.
- There is much, much more coming in our ORDER PAD and ORDER ENTRY area in general. Stay tuned.
PHOTOS & FILES
We fundamentally changed the way FurnishWEB stores and retrieves PHOTOS & FILES that are associated with products. PHOTOS & FILES such as JPEG, PDF's, and Microsoft Word or Excel files are now stored in the Cloud using Amazon Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2) greatly expanding our capacity and download speed. In addition to that FurnishWEB now also:
- Allows the same photo to be associated to many products.
- Multiple photo sizes are created and stored for selection by the user downloading the file depending on their intended use.
- Thumbnail photos have been added to product search, order view & print, and invoice view & print.
- Accurately creates RGB photos from uploaded CMYK originals without a major color shift.
- Provides the ability to email links of one or more PHOTOS & FILES to other people, even non-FurnishWEB users.
- Adds a new section under Products that searches for PHOTOS based on data specific to the photos for that manufacturer. For example, show all the ROOM SHOT photos that are HI-RES for a specific COLLECTION.
- Sets up FurnishWEB for greater use of PHOTOS & FILES … so watch for more improvements in future releases
As always, there are many patches, modifications, and improvements applied to FurnishWEB along the way. Here are are a few of the more notable:
- Added indicator to show if an invoice has been paid. (note: not all manufacturers have provided invoice paid status as of this writing).
- In Smart Sales, there is a new option to view historic sales in quantities in addition to the previous dollar amount reporting.
- Added a new Quick Report to the Overview page to print a Stock Report for ALL items to go along with the Quick Reports for Active InStock items and Discontinued InStock items.
- When searching or printing products, the criteria options now include the ability to choose more than one collection for the results. For windows: Hold down the control (ctrl) button to select multiple options. For Mac: Hold down the command button to select multiple options.
- When searching or printing orders, invoices, and dealers, sales reps can now choose one or more dealers from a drop-down select box. For windows: Hold down the control (ctrl) button to select multiple options. For Mac: Hold down the command button to select multiple options.
- Order and Invoice search results can now be sorted by dealer name instead of dealer number.
- Some manufacturers provide three address lines for billing address and shipping locations. These are now displayed consistently throughout FurnishWEB.
- Added total weight and total cubic feet to order screen and reprint, invoice screen and reprint, order detail report, and invoice detail report.
We hope these improvements provide great benefit and we look forward to even more feedback.
December 09, 2011 · By Barry Welch · No Comments
FurnishWEB in partnership with SuperCat Solutions has implemented SuperCat’s eCat iPad app for Bassett Mirror. ECat is a sales representative tool for enhanced product presentation and order taking. FurnishWEB together with eCat combines for an unbeatable combination for sales support in the furniture industry.
We’ve planned for sometime to offer our clients an iPad extension for FurnishWEB and we’re so pleased to have found a perfect match in SuperCat’s eCat solution. Both companies have worked to integrate the system by creating a Connector so that data and photos in FurnishWEB can be fed into SuperCat.
And now our very first FurnishWEB customer, Bassett Mirror, has chosen to work with us and our partners at SuperCat. The implementation went great. The Connector is performing well. Bassett Mirror’s sales reps started using eCat on their iPads about a month ago and all reports are very positive. The eCat program with FurnishWEB integration is being very well received by the field.
Also, here's a post from HandShake 2.0 about FurnishWEB and eCat .... Handshake App for Sales Orders and Sales Reps in Home Furnishings.